Friday, November 23, 2012

lots of joy!


Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,whenever you face trials of many kinds  James 1:2

hi all
just a quick update this time with some prayer requests.  I've been here for a month with many ups and downs, set backs and plan B's and C's etc.  Looks like there's just alot of warfare aiming to discourage me and send me home.  I know the Lord has called me to be here to reach the indigenous with the gospel, so i'm staying put.  I also know that when you all pray in earnest everything turns around.  
So here's how to pray:

That we can actually get to a camp starting tonight.  no issues
Favor with the camp management
That God will lead us to those who are eager to hear the gospel and be discipled

Pray that i can get some side work as a tutor while i'm waiting for the visa
pray i get that visa at last !!
pray God provides the money to get the van, get home, and drive down here.
Pray for a team to come down with me for a few days, just after Christmas.

I know if you all pray, God will do these things and this ministry will continue to grow and move forward.  Every missionary i've ever read about goes through this stage where there's no money and nothing seems to be working out.  I know its a test to stretch my faith and endurance, to see how bad i really want to do this.  Thank you for joining me in prayer so we can overcome in this season together.  I'll be home in three weeks eager to share with everyone how God has answered our prayers.

         Thanks to those of you who've written.  i've been reading your emails, just havent been able to get back to each person individually, i really appreciate the words of encouragement and especially knowing you all havent forgotten me but are lifting me up in prayer. 
        Cant WAIT to see how God works this all out!

Many blessings to you all

Sally


No comments:

Post a Comment